Skip to main content

I Go Dye built GOLDEN EYES MANSION for his beloved mother

Over the weekend, it was revealed that Francis Agoda, popularly known as I Go Dye has erected an eye-catching mansion for his mum. The comedian confirming the news and photos circulating online revealed that it was a long time dream he had of building a befitting home for his mum.

He went ahead to reveal the circumstances that led to him making the pledge in an Instagram post. The post read “Reminiscing on this picture, takes me way back to a journey, that saw me living with my mother in one room. The curtains that was behind me was a piece of cloth that my grand mum gave to us to cover the entrance of our door. It was so bad then, all that kept me going was the creative gift of innovating things like Solar fan, Radio transmitter, fly Helicopter, Hover craft ship.

This gave me a smile each time I got compliments. Then I always told my mother that one day I will take them out from that position, even when I made that possible years back, I still felt a debt within me. Honestly then I had told myself, I will build a GOLDEN EYES MANSION for my mother Lol. Am just a few privileged to see some of their dreams come true and I have to inspire many others that life often saves the best, its to wait and strive a little more. I am just using this medium to appeal to our parents to support their children in all capacity, if there is a skill or talent that we discover in them. honestly, everyone cannot be a doctor or lawyer, but we all have special gifts that can set us apart from each other and become successful. This picture was yesterday hope, a dreamed fulfilled today for my #queenmum and a gift from God to help you believe in the future.


I am not better than anyone, just that yesterday’s dream is kept alive by all of you that gave me your support and prayers. May God bless you all for making this possible for my mum. Your own go pass this one in Jesus amen. The comedian is among United Nations Millennium Development Goals Ambassadors, working to actualize the United Nations objectives and has won various awards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Killed The Arch Bishop?

After 19 years, I have decided to chronicle the events and circumstances that made the late Archbishop Benson Idahosa what he was, the circumstances of his mysterious death and the untold stories of his life. Read this book, know the truth, your life will change forever. You can make purchase with Dollar or Naira by clicking or copy and paste the Underneath link to a new web page      Naira: https://www.okadabooks.com/search?term=Who+killed+the+archbishop Dollar: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/752489 Thank You!

Barcelona wins 3 consecutive Copa Del Rey

Barcelona defeated Deportivo Alaves in Luis Enrique's last match in charge to win the Copa del Rey final 3 consecutive times. Thanks to Lionel Messi's inspired display The first goal came in from Messi (30’) and Theo Hernandez of Alaves leveled up in the (33’). Neymar (45’) and Francisco Alcacer ( 45’ ) finished the game by their wonderful goals. FACT> §   Neymar is the first player to score in 3 consecutive Copa Del Rey Finals (2015, 2016 & 2017) since Ferenc Puskás (1962, 1961 and 1960). §    Barcelona have won 29 Copa del Rey trophies, six more than any other team (Athletic Club 23). §   Lionel Messi is the first player to score in four different Copa finals (2017, 2015, 2012 and 2009) since Telmo Zarra in 1950 (1950, 1945, 1944, 1943 and 1942). §    The Catalan side have become the first team in 64 years to win the Copa del Rey three times in a row. The last team to do it was Barcelona themselves (1951-5...

Niger Delta youth demand removal of the South-South Geopolitical Zone of Nigeria from the Biafra map

Niger Delta youth under the support of Niger Delta Youth Congress (NDYC), vowed to resist war drums beaten by the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) in the South-South geopolitical zone of the country. This was made known by the National Coordinator of the NDYC, Comrade Israel Uwejeyan, after an emergency meeting held in Warri. He declared that youth in the South-South geopolitical zone of the country stand for United and Indivisible Nigeria, therefore called on leaders of IPOB to erase the region from its Biafra map with immediate effect. Uwejeyan also disassociated NDYC from some youth groups whom he described as nonexistent declaring support for Biafra, and added that they have strongly aligned with the statement of the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, recently in Sokoto, “Rivers State is not a part of Biafra land’. He said: “The Niger Delta Youth Congress, NDYC, a foremost nonviolent youth organisation in the region held an emergency meeting in Warri, Delta State ...